In your search for a used car, you want to be sure that all the necessary checks have been made, that the vehicle is in suitable condition, and that you can buy without complication.
That's why we've signed up to the AA's Dealer Promise, letting you know you're in safe hands.
As part of this promise, when buying a second-hand car, you can expect us to:
- Provide a minimum of a 6-month MOT on all vehicles
- Ensure that the key car documents are provided, including V5 registration document, MOT certificate and any available service records
- Offer a road test to ensure the car meets your requirements
- Provide a free AA history check to clarify the history of every car
- Professionally prepare and handover the vehicle in a good condition
- Be audited once a year by us to ensure compliance with this Dealer Charter
- Enable you to escalate issues about the vehicle to us and we will mediate, in the unlikely event that the issue cannot be resolved
- Welcome any vehicle inspection by us or any other independent third party, prior to purchase
- Honour their obligation under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase
Feel free to explore a range of excellent deals amongst our stock of hundreds of quality vehicles. Thanks to our competitive prices, extensive choice of model and friendly staff on hand wherever possible, Croyland is proud to support the local driving community.